DT Layouts and a New Page Plan

Happy Mondayeveryone! I hate the fact that my boys have been sick, but I love the fact that as a WAHM I can drop most things to tend to them. That's what happened in the last few days, so I'm sorry for the delay in bringing you the DT's layouts and this month's Page Plan.

Our talented design team whipped up a few new layouts to share with you this month using some of our fresh new Spring Products!

Natalie



I love how Natalie used the Kraft paper along with the Pastel Embossed Butterflies! It's such a subtle and lovely color combination. And I love how bending the butterflies in half gives them so much dimension.

Tracy  

 
Another lovely Kraft and Pastel combo! Along with the butteflies, Tracy created a spring bouquet with the Embossed Daisies and strips of ric-rac.



 Michelle sent me this layout, even though it didn't have a photo! Michelle explained she wanted to use the butterflies along with some American Crafts paper she had to create a layout for a particular photo she took of her sweet daughter singing. Unfortunately she didn't have the photo printed yet, but she made the layout anyway and will add the photo when she gets it back. This a great tip if you are at a crop and don't have a particular photo with you - just create your layout leaving a space for the standard 4 x6 photo.

What great designs ladies! Thanks!

And this month, Sarabeth created our Page Plan:



Her versatile sketch is great for two photos, but you can definitely switch it up and use one large photo or evens everal smaller ones. I love the journaling strips and the placement of the embellies. Thanks Sarabeth!

Stay tuned...that giveaway I hinted at last week is just around the corner!

Comments

Popular Posts