I think we're done!

I just finished transfering the last of the files (if you are a follower, sorry you got 20 posts in your reader today!)

Anyway...I think I just have a to tweak a few links and photos that didn't make the transfer, but all in all we're done!

My husband was a star helping me make the switch from a hosted site to the blog format. I used to use Wordpress which had tonnes of features, but I needed something quicker and simpler so I could keep up. It was lots of work, but I think it was worth it.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and I hope you stick around to see what's new and upcoming! Watch for a great new free template from Jamie (tomorrow) and tours of our DT's scrap spaces (starting soon).

Oh, and if you find any links that are incorrect or missing, please let me know!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts