Week in the Life - Day 3

Tuesday April 20th, 2010

 
One of my sweet sons helped out with house-cleaning this morning...


...while the other boy was intent on making more of a mess!

 
I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon volunteering in Grayson's classroom while Grammy babysat Sam. I helped out as facilitators from the Leighton Art Centre south of Calgary introduced the kids to lines and shapes and helped them make a lovely craft for Mother's Day. It was great to see G. in action.

 

 
After school we made a stop at Wal-Mart where I grabbed a few spring/summer casual clothes for myself as well as some soft and sweet gifts for my cousin's new baby girl, who we hope to visit on Thursday.

  
While I was making supper, Shane and the boys engaged in their usual chasing games in a circle through the house. I'm sure the neighbours can hear the squeals as they race through the house!
 


 
After my boys were safely tucked in, I indulged in three of my favorite shows in TV right now...
  • Dancing With the Stars Results Show (poor Kate Gosselin!)
  • Glee (LOVED Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester as Madonna!)
  • And Sarah's House with my fave designer Sarah Richardson (am trying to channel her mojo as I think and plan for decor for our new house!)
Good day. Night night!

Comments

  1. Isn't it funny that one is always willing to help while the other continues to make a mess!? My two switch off and on, but both roles are always filled!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts